solo nalgas grandes
ThinkTanks is a tank combat game designed to be a blast for the new and experienced gamer. more>>
Either battling against brain-hungry bots in solo play or going head-to-head against others online, ThinkTanks has something for everyone.
Tanks and special Weapons:
- Drive one of three tanks: light, medium and heavy. The light tank is quick, but with weaker armor. The heavy tank is an armored beast with a honkin weapon, and the medium tank is the best of both worlds. All the tanks can use weapon powerups, which give extra-special shots, and are just the thing for getting out of tight spots and racking up points. In addition to super-speed and area-effect projectiles, there are bounce back projectiles that bounce and skitter across the terrain and explode with deadly effect when they are near another tank.
- The richly detailed and vibrant worlds of ThinkTanks are designed to provide you with different challenges on different worlds. The rolling hills and lush valleys are great for long range sniping and dogfighting. The dark and spooky missions are harder to navigate, and you must keep your wits about you or you may get ambushed by others lurking in the shadows. The skatepark-like lava fields are great for highflying mayhem and aerial assaults. All the missions offer their own unique challenge and will provide hours of fun as you seek to refine and improve your fighting skills.
- ThinkTanks Bots are some of the wackiest and interesting hunks of metal this side of the Crab Nebula. The cold-cunning and eagle eyes of the master HUM-Bot (and his annoying sidekick Ri-Bot) inspires fear in all. The strong and steady presence of the Bot Twins, Gul-Bot and Tom-Bot will give you a run for your money while the berserk Mal-Bot dives headlong off cliffs and runs circles around the dim-witted Gum-Bot.
Customize the experience:
- Custom Game creation and Bot Configuration allow for a true custom mission design enabling you to create custom battle scenarios. The Auto Drop Feature allows you to configure an online game and populate it with Bots who drop out when Humans join in. Password Protected Servers allow the player to keep out anyone but those they give the password to, allowing for private games with your close friends or for solo training missions. Our Child-Safe Filter can turn off player and server names and in-game chat messages, so parents can feel secure knowing their children will not be subjected to verbal abuse by "less-than-savory" characters.
Dominions 2 : The Ascension Wars is a strategy war game for Linux. more>>
Too long have you been confined to this mortal realm. Too long have you been denied what should rightfully be yours. Are you not a god? Should you not be the One True God of this miserable dirtball? Yet there are others that dare challenge your authority.
Pretenders to the throne, with their false priests and prophets. These miserable creatures that have the audacity to impugn your rightful place in the cosmos! But you will show them, wont you? Gather your armies, raise your fortifications, and let loose the dogs of war! The time has come to assume your proper position, to crush your enemies beneath your boots and take what is meant for you.
Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars is an epic turn-based fantasy strategy game unlike any other fantasy strategy title that youve ever played. On the surface it may seem familiar; after all youre raising armies, conquering enemy lands, and wielding powerful spells. Scratch deeper though and youll soon find that Dominions 2 introduces a depth that will satisfy even the most hardcore strategy gamer.
Acting as a pretender god leading one of seventeen different nations, players will strive to become the one true god through the power of spell and steel. As both the grand leader of your nation and their god you will seek to spread your dominions across the known world with divinely inspired priests, with masters of the arcane, mages, and of course with armies that grind your foes to dust before them. Use awe-inspiring magical items or craft your own, create new prophets to spread your gospel, and build up your defenses with new castles. On the field of battle youll fight with legions of bizarre creatures and truly heroic heroes, as the best in the world will be rewarded for their deeds with newfound powers.
You will find yourself waging war against the intelligent and challenging computer or up to sixteen human opponents. Designed from the ground up for such huge multiplayer games in mind, Dominions 2 effortlessly handles such worldwide mayhem. With a simultaneous turn structure downtime is kept to a minimum, even with a large group playing.
A strategy game like no other, in Dominions 2 if you can think of it as a player, you can probably do it within the game. Destined to become a classic, and one that will surely remain on your hard drive long after most games have been uninstalled!
- Epic turn-based fantasy gameplay. Up to seventeen people can play at once thanks to the simultaneous turn structure. For those who would rather play solo the computer opponents put up fierce competition for those 3 AM gaming sessions.
- All new graphics in the sequel. The interface has been overhauled and streamlined, the map looks like it could be found in the front of your favorite fantasy novel, and the battle scenes are now in three-dimensional glory.
- New map filters that help players instantly assess the world situation. Easily locate fortress locations, temples, or how far your dominion stretches. Additionally, the map is zoomable.
- A nice twist on mercenaries: mercs up for recruitment are available to all players and will only end up fighting for the cause of the highest bidder.
- While every fantasy strategy game has the concept of heroes in Dominions 2 heroes really need to depend on being heroic. The top ten commanders will enter into the Hall of Fame, where they will be bestowed various heroic abilities. The longer they can stay in the Hall of Fame, the more kudos are awarded.
- Taking the sword to your opponents is similar to a good wargame. Morale losses can lead to routs and assassinating the enemy commander is a nicely proven formula for success. Magic and the power of your would-be god also plays a huge part in battle and you can even commit battlefield summonings.
- A cornucopia of creatures, items, and spells. The item manual weighs in at 71 pages, while the spell book is a massive 88 pages long.
- The amount one can do in one turn is staggering. Just check out these phases in the turn: recruit, research, empowerment, forge, rituals, magic battles, search, prayers, blood hunt, luck, assassinations, friendly movement, movement, storm castle, enchantments, magic items, sneak, build, special orders, income, starvation, upkeep, dominion, site effects, heal, mercs, and scouting.
- More nations to play than the original Dominions! More units, more monsters, and more spells!
- Less micromanagment than the original and helpful pop-ups that describe the various gameplay mechanics makes Dominions 2 an easy game for new players to get involved with.
- Easy to grasp, gamers will enjoy creating new maps for the game with the included map editor.
- Playable on all the major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
Transcribe! project is an assistant for people who sometimes want to work out a piece of music from a recording. more>>
The usual technique for doing this is to copy the music to cassette and then listen repeatedly to each bit, using your ear and your brain to work out what is happening. Unless you have perfect pitch then you also need a piano or a guitar handy to check out which note is which. However, if you copy the recording to your computers hard disk as a sound file then you can use Transcribe! instead of the cassette machine and the piano.
Transcribe! offers many features aimed at making the transcription job smoother and easier, including the ability to slow down music without changing its pitch, and to analyse chords and show you what notes are present.
It is important to understand that Transcribe! does not attempt to do the whole job, processing an audio file and outputting musical notation - this would be nice, but is a currently unsolved research problem. The spectrum analysis feature is very useful for working out those hard-to-hear chords, but you must still use your ear and brain to decide which of the peaks in the spectrum are notes being played, which are merely harmonics, and which are just the result of noise and broad-spectrum instruments such as drums.
If you have never worked out even a simple piece of music by ear then Transcribe! will probably not help you (see How to Transcribe), but if you do sometimes work out recorded music by ear then Transcribe! can make the job a lot quicker and easier.
Transcribe! takes no interest in MIDI files - these already contain explicit information about what notes are to be played and when, and there are plenty of programs available which can display this information. Transcribe! deals with audio sample data files.
Transcribe! plays and records audio files but it is not an audio editor. It is capable of applying various effects to audio such as speed change, pitch change and EQ. You can save the modified audio to a new sound file if you want.
- Depending on version, Transcribe! reads audio from many different types of audio file and audio CD. It also has a "Record" facility for recording from analog sources such as cassette or vinyl. It displays the audio waveform and allows you to scroll around, place markers for sections, measures and beats, and easily play or loop from any point.
- Loops and positions can be stored and recalled. There are many keyboard shortcuts and you can configure these as you like (in version 7). You can configure Transcribe! to respond to pedals of various types so as to keep your hands free : start and stop playback with your feet!
- There is extensive and readable help accessible from within the program.
- The "spectrum" feature displays the strength of the various pitches in any chord or note you select, in the form of a graph - a wavy line over a piano keyboard graphic. The height of the various peaks in the graph indicate the strength of the note above which the peak appears. This is not a magic bullet for analysing chords but it can be a very useful source of information.
- Transcribe! offers various audio processing effects (Slowdown, Pitch Change, EQ filtering etc) intended to help with transcribing. These effects all run in "real time" unless your machine is old & slow. This means there is no pre-processing or other waiting, the processing is performed on-the-fly while playing and you can instantly hear the effect of changes to EQ etc. For instance if you press the half-speed button while playing then playback simply continues, at half speed.
- This effect allows you to mix the two channels of a stereo recording together in various ways including phase-reverse, commonly known as "karaoke" as it sometimes has the effect of removing the vocal (if the vocal is panned dead-centre).
- A powerful EQ filter.
- Adjustment to playback pitch, in cents (hundredths of a semitone) for fine tuning and also larger shifts of up to two octaves, which can for instance be useful in hearing low, murky bass parts by raising them by an octave or two.
- Special handling for those of you who play a transposing instrument such as trumpet or saxophone.
- Speed variable from one twentieth to double speed.
- Click here for an MP3 file (373 KB) demonstrating the sound quality of slowdown-without-pitch-change. It contains 7 seconds of a guitar solo played quite fast, followed by the same at half speed. This is what you get when you press Transcribe!s half-speed button (version 7.20). I havent bothered to give lots of samples, since you can download Transcribe! for a free trial period and try it yourself.
- Sometimes people ask me for a printed information sheet about Transcribe!. I dont distribute printed materials but here is a single-sided information sheet as a pdf (Adobe Acrobat) file which you are welcome to download and print out.
A 3-D virtual world. more>> A 3-D virtual world.
Second Life is a 3-D virtual world.
A world of possibilities - a place where you have the ability to do almost anything you can imagine. In a little over a year, Second Lifes Residents have crafted a richly textured world filled with hundreds of thousands of objects of their own creation.
Complex and compelling characters dwell in every conceivable building from whimsical hobbit-houses to soaring urban towers to a medieval castle where visitors battle giant insects to win treasure. The local zoo features killer whale rides, speed boats ply the waterways, and a Resident-abducting alien space ship has been known to visit - all of it imagined and created by Second Lifes Residents.
To start your Second Life trial, simply download Second Life, register to create your character, choose your membership plan, and log in.
- Roam a 3D living landscape full of exciting places and things
- Visit neighborhoods, shopping malls, nightclubs, sports arenas, churches, libraries, casinos-virtually every space that exists in the real world
- Adventure in castles, space stations, dungeons, Wild West towns, and cities in the sky-virtually everything from the infinite universe of the imagination
- Travel on foot, or by planes, trains, and flying saucers; gondolas, fuel-injected muscle cars, mechanical unicorns, fearsome gun ships, giant snails, smog-belching mech robots, stardust-powered magic broomsticks-or on your own power, with the innate ability that all Residents have, to teleport and fly at will
- lter your characters appearance to look like anything - an imaginary superhero, a mythical monster, or your own mirror image
- Change your reality with simple but sophisticated 3D creation tools: build houses, design furniture; create clothing, jewelry, and art
- Learn the Linden Scripting Language to give life to your creations: weapons that shoot, vehicles that traverse the air, land, and sea; build in-world games of all variety and genre
- Collaborate on projects live in real time with other Residents, to build an entire city, a full-featured game, and more
- Invest time and ingenuity in a fully integrated economy
- Advertise and sell your business to a city-sized population of consumers
- Exchange the Linden Dollars you earn for real dollars, and vice versa
- Donate your earnings to in-world projects, or real world non-profit causes and organizations
- Make all or part of your real world living from your efforts in Second Life
- Join a vibrant society bustling with people from countries all over the real world
- Share laughs and activities at the dozens of in-world events happening daily
- Party endlessly at nightclubs, fashion shows, art openings, fancy dress balls
- Host your own social events for love, fun, and profit
- Fall in love, get married at a virtual service-and officially designate your Second Life partner
- Jump into multiplayer and solo play in dozens of in-world games made by gamers, for gamers
- Compete with other Resident gamers in first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, puzzle, and strategy games, all created by the Residents themselves
- Race to find scavenger hunt items across the entire world, or hunt your prey in assassination games where every Resident is a suspected triggerman (or triggerwoman!)
- Enjoy solo board games or story-driven adventures, or casual social games of chance and skill
- Acquire the ground beneath your feet; keep the rights to everything you create in-world
- Buy, rent, and sell land
- Develop the land you own, for personal use, business, or projects of all kinds
- Compete in online auctions to acquire property
- Retain Intellectual Property rights over your in-world creations. Your works are yours to do with as you please.
- 1GHz processor or better
- 512MB of RAM
- GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon 8500 graphics or better
- Internet Connection: Broadband (DSL/Cable Modem/LAN)
- Credit Card (required for sign up of free trial)
- 7 days trial
- Support for Mono
- Moderation for Group Text and Group Voice
- llDetectedTouch features in LSL
- Usability Improvements and Fixes
XO Wave is a complete Digital Audio Workstation package. more>>
XO Wave lets you record, edit, mix and burn all in one package.
CD Burning is easy: just import audio, mark your tracks and burn your red book master. Not only that, but any session can be burned to CD in just a few clicks -- great for checking out mixes in the car!
Record your music from scratch with XO Wave, or add your own vocals and solos to your favorite songs. XO Wave is great for commercial releases, demos or just a little Karaoke fun.
XO Wave is a complete Digital Audio Workstation package, featuring non-destructive editing, effects, and automation, as well as "Edit Softening", real-time cross-fades, and lots more.
- Red Book CD Mastering:CD Mastering is easy, just mark your tracks, create a master and burn!
- Edit while XO Wave works: Unlike some other audio software, XO Wave lets you work on your session while it imports audio, bounces, and burns CDs in the background. No more waiting for a file format conversion or CD Burn to finish!
- Edit Softening:XO Wave automatically removes those annoying pops and ticks that occur at edit points.
- Double-Precision Math: Internal calculations are made using at least 64-bit double-precision math. What does that mean? It means better sound than the 32-bit workstation youre using now.
- Real-Time Cross Fades:Unlike some other workstations, cross fades are calculated in real time, meaning no truncation (and, therefore better sound), and faster editing -- especially on the long fades.
- Unlimited Effects, Tracks, Undos: Still using an editor with one level of undo? Just 8 tracks? Get XO Wave!
- Intuitive, Non-destructive Interface:XO Wave is easy to use and youre never at risk of deleting a recording by editing over it -- so youre always free to try stuff.
- Versioning:Versions let you save a session as it was at a particular time -- great for experimenting and not worrying if youll be able to get it the way it was before.
You are free to use XO Wave without purchasing it, and most features are available even if you dont pay, including recording, mixing, editing and burning CDs. If you choose to purchase XO Wave, you will be allowed unlimited effects (non-paying users can have up to five effects), full speed CD Burns (non-paying users will have limited burn speed) and the option of using double-precision math for all internal calculation.
- non-paying users can have up to five effects
- non-paying users will have limited burn speed
Lux is a game of strategy and domination inspired by the board game Risk. more>>
Lux features over a hundred different maps, challenging computer opponents, simple network play, a player ranking board, and much much more. Try it now, because taking over the world is fun!
Easy Network Play
Joining an online multiplayer game is as easy as 2 clicks - no need to muck about with IP addresses. Hosting an internet-wide game is just as simple. Now is the perfect time to start climbing the world wide rankings.
Challenging Artificial Intelligence
If you want to play solo, Lux comes with 11 different computer opponents. They start at easy and go all the way to hard (with a capital HARD). Lux provides a strong matchup even for experienced Risk game players.
Strong User Base
Lux has an active user community. The regulars can be found hanging around in the forums and playing multiplayer games online. Come and join the party.
Lux comes with support for a wide variety of plugins. Anybody can make a map and add it to the Plugin Manager. Programmers can create an AI or a random map generator using the SDKs provided by Sillysoft.
Lux comes with a free 20 game trial period. The cost to buy the full version is $24.95 US. Full registration comes with unlimited gameplay, all of the maps, and inclusion in the online rankings. Register now securely and you will receive full access instantly.
Orbz is an action/arcade game set in colorful 3D environments. more>>
Game play contains both intense action and also strategy in planning the best scoring shots. Power-ups, like the "Money Shot" and "Curse of the Goober", are also available to either give you a scoring advantage or to slow down your opponents.
In Solo Mode, the player completes a series of progressively difficult challenges that focus on scoring the most points in different scenarios. Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals are awarded for scoring performance and high scores for each challenge are tracked world-wide against all other Orbz players.
For every 5 gold medals achieved, the player will also unlock a fancy new Orb to use in Solo or Online mode. Finally, there is a tutorial mode that will teach the player basics controls and scoring strategies.
The Online Mode allows Orbz players to compete against each other over the Internet or Local Area Network. Up to 10 players, including computer opponents called Botz, can join a Lobby where the matches will be coordinated by selecting the course to play, number of rounds in the match, and a per-round time limit. A world-wide ranking system is also available for those who wish to compete for the ultimate title of Orbz Champion.
14 Colorful Courses:
- Compete in fourteen immersive and richly-detailed courses set in four different themes. Accelerators and Teleporters can be used to travel great distances. Watch out for Magnets that can attract or repel your Orb. The environment also affects your Orb, so shooting out of water slows you down, hitting sand will stop your Orb quickly, and skipping across ice causes your Orb to slide further than in grass.
- Snow is gently falling and icy winds are blowing as you shoot amongst the evergreens and try to keep out of the chilly water.
- Use the Floater power-up to keep yourself afloat as you score in this course, which is dominated by a roaring waterfall.
- Wolves are howling and lightning is crackling about you in this star-littered graveyard.
- Partially constructed buildings provide the setting for these challenging courses. Watch out for the girders and be sure not to fall off!
- Eight zany power-ups are available to gain the advantage on your opponents!
- Curse of the Goober
- Super Shot
- Sticky Shot
- Freeze Frame
- Money Shot
Strategic Solo Challenges:
- 35 single-player challenges that get will train and test your scoring skillz.
- Recieve bronze, silver, or gold medals for your scoring performance on each challenge.
- Unlock new exciting orbs for every 5 gold medals achieved. Can you collect them all?
- Top Ten community high scores per challenge will pit you against the entire Orbz community.
- Top Ten personal high scores are maintained for each challenge.
Intense Online Action:
- Compete with up to 9 other players over the Internet or on a LAN.
- Compete against up to 9 Botz that will constantly adjust their skill level to match your own.
- Quick Play feature finds the best game out there and drops you into the action. No hassle, no fuss.
- Use the handy Search feature to find a specific game to join. You can even see who is playing a game and what their global rank is before joining the game.
- Host your own game and control the competition by choosing the course to play, time limit, and number of rounds.
- Online Ranking provides for the ultimate competition. You good enough to be #1?
- Join a match as an Observer to watch the action as it happens.
- Use hilarious Voice Messages to taunt your opponents and throw them off their game.
Zap is a game of action and strategy. more>>
As a 2D game Zap can be played with keyboard+mouse or (recommended) a dual-analog gamepad. Zap has several game types, including CTF, Zone Control, Retrieve, Soccer, Hunters and Rabbit, and it supports familiar features like hierarchal V-menu chat and recorded voice.
Zap is a game of action and strategy.
Capture the Flag
- Team game where the objective is to take the enemys flag and return it to your flag. Each capture earns your team one point. Take care to defend your flag from the enemy -- you can only score if it is at home!
- Team game where the objective is to move the white circle (the ball) into the goal of the opponents color.
- Team game with a single flag and multiple "capture zone" areas. The goal of the game is to escort a team member carrying the flag to each of the capture zones in the map. When a capture zone is entered by the flag carrier, the zone turns to that teams color and the team scores a point. If the capture zone was already owned by a different team, the team that lost the zone loses a point. If all the zones on the level are captured by a single team, that scores a "touchdown", and the zones and flag reset.
- In Retrieve, one or more flags are scattered throughout the level. Teams compete to bring these flags back to team-colored goal zones. Each retrieved flag is worth one point to the capturing team. If a team retrieves all the flags on the level, the team keeps the points for the flags and the flags reset to their original locations.
- Solo game where the objective is to collect flags from other players and return them to the Nexus for points. Each player starts with one flag, and drops it if he or she is zapped. Scoring in Hunters is based on how many flags the player is carrying when touching the open Nexus. The first flag is worth one point, the second is worth two, the third 3, and so on. So the total value of capturing 5 flags would be 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 15 points. If the Nexus is dark, it is closed -- the upper timer in the lower right corner counts down to when it will next be open.
- Solo game wherein there is one flag that all players are fighting to control. Players accumulate points by holding the flag, zapping the flag carrier or zapping other players while holding the flag.
- Solo game, often of short duration between levels. Just zap as many other players as you can!
LiteCommerce is a lightweight, easy to use online store-builder package. more>>
E-commerce software designed with all the tools required to build a successful online store. Plus, we are constantly improving and upgrading the software according to our clients requests.
With years of experience in e-commerce software industry we designed LiteCommerce to meet the most challenging requirements set by business owners.
Clear separation of template system, code and data makes the software highly adaptable for actual business needs: look & feel can be updated with your favorite HTML editor like DreamWeaver or FrontPage; add-on API along with open source allows the functionality extended/altered according to your individual e-commerce needs.
Plenty of add-ons developed for LiteCommerce to let you purchase minimal functionality first and extend it later with your business growth. For your confidence free trial and 30-day money back guarantee are available.
Free technical support provided with every software license to help launch your e-commerce site smoothly. Can be translated into any language.
The software has no logic limitations on number of products and its performance depends on server configuration mostly. The code is optimized for smooth performance with up to 5000 - 10000 products, but special hardware and software optimization allows LiteCommerce run up to 20000 products.
Ecommerce solution for store owners. The complete out-of-the-box LiteCommerce 2.1 solution will give you a quick start for your e-business and keep it going on a long run. You will be able to manage your e-commerce shop using web-based administrative interface or Control Panel for Windows. Built-in SEO features will help you to attract more customers from search engines and increase your revenue. Low price of LiteCommerce 2.1 will allow you to start your web business without having to invest lots of money at the early stage. LiteCommerce 2.1 is scalable and will grow with your business. You will be able to effectively invest more funds in your web presence by adding more modules and expanding your store with ease.
Ecommerce platform for designers. One of the major concepts of LiteCommerce 2.1 is to allow web designers to create e-commerce stores without having to think about programming. There are a lot of different ways to design your store with LiteCommerce 2.1. You can use the built-in template editor, you can edit templates by hand, you can edit the look of the cart in HTML format and last but not least: LiteCommerce allows you to download templates to your home computer or workstation running Windows or Mac OS versions of WYSIWYG software like DreamWeaver by using the Control Panel, and then design your store in WYSIWYG HTML editors like MS FrontPage and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Shopping cart for web developers. LiteCommerce 2.1 allows you to increase your working perfomance, save your time and focus on "raw" functionality. You can also create your own modules for LiteCommerce 2.1, re-use them for different clients and sell your modules.
The code of our e-commerce solution is object-oriented. Core shopping cart functionality is separated from the web interface objects. LiteCommerce 2.1 is distributed with open source code and several free sample add-ons giving you an advantage of rapid e-commerce development for your clients. Read more about LiteCommerce development platform for ecommerce applications.
- 30-day trial demo
- Compatibility with PHP 5 was added.
- Usability was enhanced.
- The installer was improved.
- Two W3C compliant design skins were added.
- The high-volume data processing procedures were refactored.
- The global extra fields mechanism was redesigned.
- The taxation mechanism was improved for prices with VAT.
- Shipping rates can have handling extra-charges.
- Image handling and product import were improved.
- The "Free" shipping method was added.
- Solo and Maestro cards are supported.
- JS validation was added for credit card handling.
- The kernel code was improved.
- A settings summary in the admin zone was added.
- Support for MySQL persistent connections was introduced.
- Page: 1 of 1