Zarafa is designed to be a creative and user-friendly tool which combines the usabillity of Outlook with the stability and flexibility of a Linux server. more>>
Zarafa 6.40.0 is designed to be a creative and user-friendly tool which combines the usabillity of Outlook with the stability and flexibility of a Linux server. Not only Outlook is supported natively, but users can use also the web 2.0 Outlook \"Look & Feel\" webaccess, all ActiveSync compatible mobile devices and Blackberry via the Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Userfriendly AJAX based Webaccess
- Zarafa provides full functionality webaccess completely in the Outlook \"Look & Feel\". It includes access to email, calendars, contacts, tasks, shared folders and Public Folders. The AJAX implementation with drag & drop support is used be competitive with desktop email applications.
- Support for all Outlook versions
- The Zarafa architecture is completely based on the mapi standard to have the most stabile Outlook integration. All Outlook version from 2000 to the latest 2007 are fully supported. Via the offline caching mode users can also access their email when they are out of the office. All Outlook communication go over a secure HTTP connection.
- Wide range of mobility support
- Zarafa supports via the opensource Z-Push project all Activesync compatible devices. For more information, see the Mobility section.
- Active Directory / LDAP integration
- Zarafa can be coupled in existing Active Directory or LDAP based environments. Zarafa will automatically import all your users into the Zarafa database. New users are real-time synchronised to the Zarafa database. Via an additional schema attributes like quota and aliases can be configured.
- POP3 / IMAP support
- Via the POP3 / IMAP gateway you can always retrieve your email from the Zarafa database. Users working with POP3 or IMAP clients like Thunderbird can therefore use the same mail store as your Outlook users, ensuring that e-mails are never stored twice and that everything is always in-sync.
- Advanced database storage
- To make the sharing of all the information possible, everything is stored in an opensource MySQL database. The storage of attachments can be done on the filesystem to keep your database smaller and faster.
- Single Sign On
- Via the Single Sign On ntlm authentication your domain logon credentials will be used to login your Outlook client.
- Brick level backup
- Via Zarafa Brick level backup you can make backups of individual mailboxes. Via the Zarafa-restore tool it easy to restore a single item, folder or even a complete mailbox. The Brick level backup can also be used for Public Folders.
Movitos, is a new USB and CD live Linux distribution for desktop users. more>>
Movitos makes it possible to carry your entire desktop and files around in your pocket. Movitos runs from USB sticks, iPods and many MP3 players, and pocket mini-harddrives. No installation required. Just plug in the USB stick or player, and startup the computer. Its that simple. If you can use Windows you can use Movitos.
Focusing on desktop usage, and making it easy for Windows users to try Linux. Movitos includes all the tools you need daily for checking your email, browsing the web, writing documents, doing calculations, and planning your time, as well as listening to music, watching movies and playing games. Tutorials for Linux newbies, and support are planned. Movitos is multi-lingual (English, French, German, sofar).
- Runs entirely from USB or CD drive
- No installation required
- Completely mobile operating system, applications, and personal data in your pocket
- Familiar desktop for Windows users
- Desktop help files, especially for people new to Linux
- Support forums and email support
- Includes all the tools you need daily for:
- Checking your email
- Browsing the web
- Writing documents
- Managing your time schedules
- Doing calculations
- Listening to music
- Watching movies
- Playing games
- Free community version available on CD
- Automatically generated desktop icons displaying your various harddrives, CD/DVD drives, and USB sticks
- OpenOffice.org. Can open Microsoft Office documents.
- Firefox web browser
- Thunderbird Email, RSS and news client
- Kaffeine Media Player for music, videos
- K3B CD/DVD burner and CD ripper
- Kopete messaging and chat program for AOL Instant Messenger, MSN, IRC, Yahoo and others
- Kate the advanced text editor with syntax highlighting, full text search, and built-in console
- Kolourpaint paint program - simple to use yet with multiple undo and other extras
- XFE and emelfm file managers
- And a lot more.
phlyMail Personal Edition (Mozilla Public Licence) is developed to be a simple and free of charge program which offers nearly all the features of MessageCenter the particular user of the bigger siblings can access. more>>
phlyMail Personal Edition 4.00.00 (Mozilla Public Licence) is developed to be a simple and free of charge program which offers nearly all the features of MessageCenter the particular user of the bigger siblings can access.
That suits phlyMail Lite perfectly for \"home use\" or people, who need access to their mails, contacts, appointments and files from various locations, but do not need any circumstantial user handling.
- Extremely advanced, very intuitive interface
- Intense use of context and drop down menus
- Support for Internationalized Domain Names
- Querying of POP3 and IMAP servers depending on destination server automatically via APOP or SSL
- Mails can be fetched either via Frontend or a CronJob script
- Complete Folder management with an unbounded number of subfolders and mails per folder
- Cross server copying and moving of mails when using IMAP
- Extensive and powerful filtering rules for automatic sorting of incoming mails
- anti SPAM filter via SpamAssassin (or compatible software)
- Display of plain text and HTML mails external content of HTML mail gets blocked, but can get downloaded via a simple click
- Display and Download of attachments
- Print View for easy print out
- Display the Email Source of a mail
- Viewing of normal and complete header information
- Saving for further processing
- Answer, Answer All, Forward mails
- Send out mails with attachments, optionally via Sendmail (or compatible) or SMTP with SMTP Auth in plain text or HTML format
- Sending SMS (Short messages) to mobile phones 1)
- Profiles with
- Account data for POP3 / SMTP
- Real name
- Encrypted passwords
- Sender address
- Unlimited number of aliases
- Additional header lines to add to outgoing mails
- Various profile dependent settings
- Comprehensive contacts manager with
- Private and business data for the contact
- Contact groups
- Contact Image
- Print view
- Import / Export in various formats (e.g. LDIF, CSV)
- Database connectivity via drivers
- Support for themes, thus allowing a highly customizable user experience
- Support for plugins to extend the functionality
- Completely multilignual (English, German, French, Russian, Slovak), further languages may be added through language files
- Extensive user management (limited to one user in Lite)
- Optional list of IPs, over which administrators may log in
- Configuration of nearly all settings conveniently via web interface
- AutoUpdate: phlyMail keeps itself up to date at the push of a button 2)
- 5.x from version 5.2.0
- There\'s no support for the outdated PHP versions 3.x, 4.x, 5.0 or 5.1
- safe_mode = \"0\" 1)
- open_basedir configured correctly 1)
- Session management active und configured correctly
- Extensions iconv or mbstring are installed and configured
- zlib extension (optional, for the AutoUpdate service)
- bzip2 extension (optional, for the AutoUpdate service)
- OpenSSL extension (optional, for using sPOP3 and sSMTP)
- Webserver capable of running PHP scripts (e.g. Apache) mod_rewrite or a compatible solution for your webserver must be active
- MySQL as of 4.1.1 (Recommended: 5.0 or newer)
- Sendmail or SMTP (Recommended: SMTP)
- Linux or other UN*X like OS, Windows only in conjunction with Apache as web server
- Correctly set: Access permissions, Owner, Group 2)
- Communication with ports 110 3) (POP3), 25 3) (SMTP) and 80 (HTTP) and so on is possible
- Ability to run CronJobs or Deamons (optional) 4)
- Requirements for the Browser
- CSS 1, CSS 2
- Browsers, which have a good command of the DOM used are, for example, current Mozillas (Firefox 3.5+, SeaMonkey 2.0+), Opera 10+, Safari 4+, Chrome 4+ and Internet Explorer 8+. They recommend using Firefox or Safari.
Group-Office is created to be a simple to use yet effective application which comes as a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. more>>
Group-Office 3.7.6 is created to be a simple to use yet effective application which comes as a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules.
Group-Office features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management.
- In a corporate environment a calendar can\'t be missed. This calendar allows you to plan all sorts of recurring events and set reminders for them. The easy to use interface will never let you miss an event. It\'s easy to set up multiple calendars and share them with other users. The calendar supports the import and export of the popular iCalendar standard. This makes it possible to synchronise the Group-Office calendar with other calendar software that support the iCalendar protocol.
- The flexible e-mail module integrates in all other modules. You can access your e-mail everywhere in the world. With the templates you can create professional signatures and send newsletters to keep your customers up-to-date with your latest news!
- Keep in touch with your prospects and customers in an easy way. The addressbook keeps track of all the customers related notes, e-mail, files etc. With the ticket system you will be reminded of important events so you will never forget a customer.
- The filesystem module is used to store your personal files online and share them if you want with co-workers or clients. You can easily edit files locally and they will be transfered back to your online disk automatically. You can upload files or even entire folders easily with the Java upload program.
- You can also create corporate templates for text documents or any other kind.
- With the projects module you can easily register working hours and keep all related information of a project in one place. You can link files, contacts, e-mails etc. to a project.
- Take your office on the road with the Group-Office SyncML and ActiveSync server. Group-Office can synchronize appointments, tasks and contacts with various mobile phones, PDA\'s and Microsoft Outlook.
- For a list of supported clients and devices click here
- With the billing module you can create quotes, orders and invoices. The documents can either be printed or you can send them by e-mail as a PDF attachment. You can also enter your expenses. With the report tool you can easily see your income and expenses. You can create as many books as you want and you can call them whatever you like.
WireframeSketcher comes as an impressive as well as easy to use software tool that helps you quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. more>> <<less
- Page: 1 of 1