Java-Gnome 4.0.19 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
Platform: Any Platform
Date added: 2011-02-14
Publisher: Mark Howard
Java-Gnome 4.0.19 description
Java-Gnome 4.0.19 is regarded to be an ideal and complete set of Java bindings for the GNOME and GTK libraries that allow GNOME and GTK applications to be written in Java. The Java-Gnome API has been carefully designed to be easy to use, maintaining a good OO paridigm, yet still wrapping the entire functionality of the underlying libraries.
- This release includes some minor feature enhancements.
- Preliminary coverage of Pango's Font object. Font is Pango's abstraction describing a typeface, and is what is actually loaded. We've exposed the methods that allow you to find out what was _actually_ loaded for a given FontDescription request. You do this with Context's
- [`loadFont()`][Context.loadFont()] and then Font's
- [`describe()`][Font.describe()]. Thanks to Behdad Esfahbod for explaining how all this works.
- * **`org.gnome.pango.Font`**
- * **`org.gnome.pango.Context`**
- Exposed a few utility functions, including one to find out if your program is running in a terminal or from the Desktop directly.
- * **`org.freedesktop.bindings.Environment`**
- GTK improvements
- Further improved some corner cases involved in using Actions, and now you can make them with named Icons.
- * **`org.gnome.gtk.Action`**
- * **`org.gnome.gtk.ToolItem`**
- There are some odd corner cases, especially with TextView, where idle handlers need to run before you have the calculations you need ready to query. One workaround appears to be letting the main loop cycle, so they've exposed [`Gtk.mainIterationDo()`][Gtk.mainIterationDo()] and the `Gtk.eventsPending()` which wraps it.
- * **`org.gnome.gtk.Gtk`**
- Build improvements
- Building java-gnome on Mandriva now works! Thanks to Liam Quin for helping QA
- the top level `configure` script.
- Gnome libraries
Java-Gnome 4.0.19 Screenshot
Java-Gnome 4.0.19 Keywords
Bookmark Java-Gnome 4.0.19
Java-Gnome 4.0.19 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Java-Gnome 4.0.19. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Jajuk is a powerful music organizer for all platforms. The main goal of this project is to provide a fully-featured application to advanced users with large or scattered music collections. Jajuk main principles are maximum features, maximum portability and integration: 100% pure Java and maximum usability Free Download