AS2Secure 0.9.0 Ranking & Summary
AS2Secure 0.9.0 description
AS2Secure 0.9.0 is known as a promising project that allows you to send AS2 (for Applicability Statement 2) messages using SMIME encryption format. Based on OpenSSL Lib, your can sign and/or encrypt files to send them over unsecured protocol such as HTTP with the security of HTTPS. This project is released under LGPL v3 license. AS2 helps users connect, deliver, validate and reply to data that trading partners move securely through the Internet.
This protocol thereby establishes a standard point-to-point connection in B2B (Business to Business) document transactions. Stated another way, AS2 provides the means by which vendor applications communicate EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) documents, or other data such as XML, over the Internet using HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol). Further, AS2 defines a security system that wraps the data in an envelope with a digital certificate.
- Asyncronous and syncronous MDN
- Partner setup
- Digital signatures
- Message encryption
- Secure transport (SSL)
- Support for SSL client authentication
- Multiple attachments (AS2 1.2)
- ZLib compression (external module written in Java - AS 1.1)
- Encryption and signatures
- The following encryption algorithms are supported
- Triple DES
- RC2 64
- RC2 128
- The following hash algorithms are supported
- PHP 5.2.0 or greater
- HTTP Server (to handle partner request)
- OpenSSL 0.9.8 or greater
- Unix shell (to execute 'file' command line)
- JRE 1.5 (or greater) to run Zlib decompress module
AS2Secure 0.9.0 Screenshot
AS2Secure 0.9.0 Keywords
Bookmark AS2Secure 0.9.0
AS2Secure 0.9.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.