123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4 Ranking & Summary
123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4 description
123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4 offers a professional program that can allow you to create an unique IM network only for your own website, fully integrated your existing user database and enables one-to-one chat function to your website users. The key feature is the invitation box which pops up from the webpage.
- It brings the website to life, make it interactive between users. It retains members and increases loyalty of users, so its ideal solution to build the community for a user based website.
- 123 Web Messenger is compiled with a Flash chat cilent and a full-featured Java server.
- Integration and auto-login
- It seamlessly integrates the existing database of your website. The "invite chat" button is embeded into the proper position of a website as the website owner wants, such as profile page, search result page or online user list page, and the members dont have to double register or double login to talk to the other users privately.
- User initiates one-to-one chat with other user, on the same website.
- The opponent has a choice to accept or decline the invitation in the site messenger.
- The invitation box will pop up from the webpage cause the code was embeded there invisibly.
- One user can start multiple private chat with different users simultaneously.
- Highly compatible: 123 Web Messenger integrates your existing database, so the users don't
bother to register or login again. All users are automatically logged into the web messenger system by default.
- The "invite chat" button can be embedded to anywhere on your website, totally up to you.
- Pure flash client, the end chat users don't need to install or download anything to use chat.
- Chat client is cross-platform, very user-friendly.
- Stable and reliable, low bandwidth consumption.
- End users can get attention and add more fun to chat using avatars, smiley/emotion facility.
- Sound notification.
- Font style/ Font color.
- Video chat facility, optional.
- End users can chat behind firewall if you run the chat on port 80.
- Optimization of UI & DC,
- Optional group sequential messages is added.
123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4 Screenshot
123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4
123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Linux) 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 2.2
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 2.1 2.1
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 2.1
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 2.0
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Mac) 2.0
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software(Mac) 1.4
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 1.4
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 1.3
- 123-Web-Messenger-Server-Software 1.2